Who We Are
STMA Online is a flexible learning solution that offers interactive online courses for students in grades 7-12. Courses are delivered using online platforms available to students 24/7. Students are actively engaged in online discussions and learn to track messages, submit documents electronically, and meet online with teachers. STMA Online is open to all grade 7-12 students in Minnesota and offers an exceptional learning experience with more than 50 courses taught by STMA teachers. We offer a future-focused online education combined with the tradition of excellence the district is known for!
The STMA supplemental program allows students to take up to half of their classes online while staying in their home district or program. The STMA comprehensive program allows students to take 100% of their classes online. All students in Minnesota can take advantage of STMA Online whether they are enrolled in the St. Michael-Albertville Public School District, attend another public or private school, or are home-schooled.
What Makes STMA Online Great?
- Courses are developed to meet the highest quality curricular expectations of St. Michael-Albertville School District and the State of Minnesota
Courses are taught by experienced and licensed STMA teachers who are committed to providing excellence
- Each course is designed specifically for online learning to ensure students receive an exceptional experience
- Your teacher will be available throughout your experience to guide you to success
- Gain flexibility by completing courses on your own time
- Earn your Physical Education or other required course credit to make space in your schedule for electives
- Leap ahead by taking a prep class in a challenging subject
- Explore electives that align with your passions